Position: Senior Litigation Paralegal
Comp Package: Base to $90K, Full Benefits Day One, Paid Overtime, Bonus(es), 401K+, health club benefits, transportation reimbursement, etc.
Organization: Elite International Law Firm
Location: Midtown Manhattan
- Assist with discovery including gathering evidence, obtaining contracts and performing legal and factual research
- Assist with document production including organizing documents, creating and maintaining privilege logs, performing bates-stamping, redaction, duplication and indexing of documents and maintaining exhibits
- Attend client meetings, court appearances and depositions, digesting and drafting concise and accurate summaries
- Facilitate and coordinate all logistics during negotiations, arbitrations, trials and/or settlements
- Draft and e-file motions, pleadings, summons, complaints, subpoenas, etc.
- Monitor case status tracking updates, due dates and appearances, providing updates to both Attorneys and Clients
- Perform general additional duties as needed to ensure effective and efficient case progress
- 4+ years of litigation paralegal experience in a large law firm
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great ability to develop rapport and trust with others
- Excellent communication skills
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines;
- Highly organized with the ability to shift priorities
- Proficiency using MS Outlook, Word, Adobe; Westlaw; LexisNexis; Relativity, Pacer and Concordance, Summation, or Worldox, etc.