Position: Senior Litigation Associate
Location: Dallas, Texas
Comp Package: Base salary up to $250K, Bonus, Full Benefits, 401K+, etc.
Responsibilities for Senior Litigation Associate:
Prestigious litigation firm headquartered in Dallas is seeking a Senior Litigation Associate with a minimum of 5 years of experience to participate in all aspects of complex litigation. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain hands-on litigation and trial experience in a collaborative atmosphere. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, be organized and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a busy fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates must be admitted to practice in Texas and should possess excellent legal research and writing skills as well as the ability to immediately assume responsibility on litigation matters. Salary and comp package is competitive with AM 100 law.
Qualifications for Senior Litigation Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree/JD required
- 5+ years of Litigation experience
- Preferred admission to CA and NY or CA and TX bar
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills