Position: Senior Human Resources Generalist (Global Law Firm)
Company: Global Law Firm
Location: San Francisco, CA (remote to start)
Comp Package: Base salary to $105K, Paid Overtime, Bonus, Full Benefits, 401K+, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
Responsibilities for Senior Human Resources Specialist:
- Assist with the onboarding process including the preparation and administration of all related paperwork, packets, new employee folders, related documentation, and, scheduling of new hire orientation and training
- Point of contact for lawyers to help resolve questions or concerns by providing relevant and accurate information and directing inquires to appropriate firm resources.
- Track information such as bar admittance and handle the expenses for bar admissions as well as moving expenses
- Oversee HRIS data entry and reporting related to all HR processes including new hires, terminations, transfers, leaves of absences, and address changes as well as reviewing Paid Time Off transactions.
- Fulfill employment verifications written inquiries regarding employment status of current and former employees in regards to reference checks, mortgage applications, unemployment forms, etc.
- Assist with employee relations issues
Qualifications for Senior Human Resources Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development, etc.)
- 3+ year of HR administrative experience in a large law firm or corporation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work directly with employees at all levels
- Excellent listening skills with strong follow-up skills
- Additional on-site training for above responsibilities will be provided
- *Additional titles for consideration: HR Assistant, HR Associate, HR Coordinator & HR Generalist