Position: Senior Facilities Coordinator (Global Law Firm)
Location: New York, NY
Company: Global AM100 Law Firm
Comp Package: Base salary up to $85K, Paid OT, Full Benefits, Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K+, etc.
Responsibilities for Facilities Coordinator:
- Report and coordinate with Facilities Manager on a routine basis to ensure effective integration of local systems with Firmwide systems and protocols
- Work closely with Building and Property Management contacts in the upkeep of our workspaces/suites.
- Prepare for emergencies by implementing building evacuation and other action plans.
- Test building security systems and promote safety within the building.
- Manage equipment and supply needs, especially related to appliances, office equipment, HVAC or climate control systems, security systems, and other systems as appropriate.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers
- Oversee the work of maintenance workers and cleaning crews to ensure performance is up to standards.
- Document processes and procedures, and track maintenance records.
- Monitor maintenance budget spending.
- Periodic travel to other offices.
Qualifications for Facilities Coordinator:
- 4+ years of facilities experience; law firm preferred
- College degree or trade certification
- Understanding of HVAC required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail