Position: Lateral Recruitment Manager
Comp Package: Base salary up to $140K, Bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Paid Time Off; 401K; etc.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Summary:A top law firm is seeking a Lateral Recruitment Manager to support the North East Offices. The Lateral Recruitment Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of attorney recruiting from entry-level law students and associates to partners, with a focus on lateral partner and lateral associate hiring. The Manager works closely with the Office Managing Partners, Practice Group Leadership, Chief Practice Officer, Office Administrators and the wider Legal Recruitment team to fill hiring needs.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Firm in interactions with potential candidates, search firms and law schools
- Manage all aspects of the interview process including; scheduling interviews, collecting evaluation feedback, processing conflict and background checks, manage offer decision process and preparing offer letters
- Build strong relationships with Partners and across regions of the Firm
- Attend recruiting events and assist with Firm wide recruiting initiatives
- Lead and support Partners proactively through all stages of the recruiting process
- Formulate job descriptions for active attorney searches and facilitate searches
- Have a strong understanding of the practices and recruiting needs, screen and communicate with practice leadership and search firms regarding potential candidates
- Work closely with Practice Heads to navigate final stages around approval and offer
- Maintain strong knowledge of the legal market and trends of the region
- Supervise Legal Recruitment Coordinator
- 5+ years of experience with lateral partner in an international law firm
- Bachelor’s degree required; J.D. preferred
- Experience with Lawcruit database preferred
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a strong commitment to client service and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Possess confidence and the capability to interact with the Firm’s Practice Group Leadership on a regular basis.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Occasional travel may be required