Position: Counsel (Litigation)
Firm: National Law Firm
Location: Dallas, TX
Comp Package: Base salary up to $250K, Full Benefits, 401K+, etc.
Responsibilities of Counsel:
Prestigious litigation firm headquartered in Dallas is seeking a Senior Litigation Associate or Of Counsel with a minimum of 6 years of experience to participate in all aspects of complex litigation. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain hands-on litigation and trial experience in a collaborative atmosphere. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, be organized and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a busy fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates must be admitted to practice in Texas and should possess excellent legal research and writing skills as well as the ability to immediately assume responsibility on litigation matters.
Qualifications for Of Counsel:
- Bachelor’s degree/JD required
- 6+ years of Litigation experience
- TX bar is required, additional bar in NY or CA is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills