Position: Business Development Coordinator
Comp Package: Base salary up to $85,000, plus paid overtime, health, dental and vision coverage, 401k, bonus,etc.
Location: Midtown, Manhattan
- Assist with the execution of client-facing corporate pitch materials, responses to RFPs and client presentations
- Assist with the development, updates, and accuracy of marketing collateral including practice descriptions, brochures, deal lists, accolade summaries and attorney biographies.
- Support senior practice development staff by proofreading; turning edits; formatting and design.
- Update data in the Firm’s marketing contact relationship management (CRM) database.
- Assist with various corporate marketing and B.D initiatives, (e.g., client receptions, panel presentations, CLE presentations, webinars, conferences, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years business development experience in a large law firm or professional services firm
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Meticulous writing and proofing skills, and you need to possess a general facility for learning new software.
- An understanding of mergers and acquisitions and/or related disciplines is a plus
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint is required
- Experience with Capital IQ, Thomson, Preqin, Pitchbook, The Deal Pipeline, Manzama, or BoardEx is a plus