Position: Attorney Development & Recruiting Assistant
Location: Wilmington, DE
Company: International Law Firm
Comp Package: Base salary up to $55K, Paid OT, Full Benefits, Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K+, etc.
Responsibilities for Attorney Development & Recruiting Assistant:
- Prepare, edit and analyze status of annual associate reviews charts
- Provide department with administrative support for projects including data entry, applicant tracking, correspondence, expense reporting, etc.
- Evaluate and assess all aspects of professional development programs, including analysis of development opportunities, course congruency and consistency
- Assist the department with planning and implementing programs such as the summer associate program, lateral attorney program, etc.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
Qualifications for Attorney Development & Recruiting Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2 years of Attorney Development or HR-related experience; Law firm experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of viDesktop, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel preferred
- Work effectively with all levels of management, and across all departments and officesStrong interpersonal, supervisory, and communication skills